Avast Helpline Number UK
Avast is known for its innovative technology-based online protection solutions aimed at countering an array of constantly evolving threats. For both online as well as offline use, Avast offers one of the most advanced web protection suited to needs of home users as well as professionals, who can choose a suitable subscription plan to further enhance their security depending on what they exactly need.
With a view to make users feel at ease with their system security, Avast offers extensive customer support for resolving any technical issues users might be facing. One can easily access online support material and phone-based support at Avast Helpline Number UK for any kind of help.
Here are some of the issues commonly faced by Avast users:
Avast Doesn't Work after Windows 10 Update: This has been a commonly reported issue that after installing Windows 10 Anniversary Update, Windows Action Center failed to recognize Avast, leading to security issues. Usually, an error message like this is displayed, "Windows Defender and Avast Antivirus are both turned off" or Windows did not find an antivirus program.
Here are a few steps to fix the issue:
- 1. Right-click on Avast icon on Taskbar.
- 2. Go to Shields Control>Disable for 10 minutes.
- 3. Enable Avast again and select Enable All Shields.
- a. Go to Start Menu, right-click and select Command Prompt (Admin)
- b. Type ‘winmgmt/verifyrepository’ in Command Prompt window, Press Enter.
- c. If it displays a message 'WMI repository is consistent – no problems detected,' type 'winmgmt/resetrepository' and press Enter.
- d. For 'WMI repository is inconsistent –problems detected,' type 'winmgmt/salvagerepository' and press Enter.
- e. For 'WMI repository has been salvaged – WMI repository has been successfully rebuilt,' continue to last step.
- f. Reboot the system and see if the problem is fixed.
Alternatively, one can try resolving it through Command Prompt if the approach outlined above doesn't work.
However, if the issue remains unresolved, you can look for expert assistance from technicians at Avast Antivirus Support Number.
Windows 10 Getting Black Screen with Avast: It happens at times that when you install Avast on Windows 10, the screen goes black repetitively.
- i). Open Avast interface and go to Settings Tab, choose Active Protection.
- ii). Click on Customize, go to File System Shield and look for Exclusions tab.
- iii). Add this address to exclusions, 'C:\Windows\Explorer.exe' and 'C:\Windows\ImmersiveControlPanel\SystemSettings.exe'
- iv). Restart your PC to see if the issue is resolved. If the screen keeps going black, then perhaps you should seek expert assistance at
Avast Contact Number UK
'Process Trust' Error during Avast Installation: If you are getting a ‘Process Trust’ fatal error while trying to install Avast on Windows 10 in the form of message, "Avast doesn't trust Avast Installer," it could mean that there has been a conflict of antivirus programs in your system. This usually happens when you activate more than one antivirus programs or try to install another antivirus program with an antivirus already installed on the PC. To make sure you can use Avast, first disable and then uninstall any other antivirus program on your system, then install Avast again. This should take care of this issue. However, if it is still occurring, maybe other antivirus program was not removed properly. You can look for assistance from technicians at Avast Phone Number UK for complete solution.
Unable to Access Some Programs on your PC: This kind of issue can commonly occur if the Avast firewall is blocking the software or application in question. It would require creating an exception for access to specified programs which would let firewall know that this program is safe to access. Usually, this kind of permission is sought for while a program is being installed but if the exception wasn’t created, it would cause issues and require you to go to Firewall settings and create a new exception. However, you must make sure that it’s not a malicious program you are installing which could potentially compromise the security of your system. In case of any doubts or confusion, call for phone-based support at Avast Customer Service Number UK.